Posh Salon is always excited to welcome new clients. Please call or message us at 910*219*0809 for an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect when you visit our salon
Since the mandatory statewide closures due to COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are taking the health and safety of our clients and our staff very seriously as we reopen the salon. There are new safety precautions and sanitation measures that we are implementing. Below is an overview of what you can expect when you return to Posh Salon for your appointment.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Your stylist may reach out to you in advance of your appointment to touch base with more specific information relevant to you and your upcoming service.
- All clients and staff will be required to wear a mask at all times while at the salon.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Please plan on coming to your appointment alone (no extra guests or children) for the time being. If a child is receiving a service, they may only be in the salon during their service time.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE SALON
- Your stylist may ask you to contact her directly rather than just approaching the front door for entrance.
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver prior to your service. A copy of our liability waiver can be emailed you if you would like to read it prior to your appointment day.
- When you arrive at the salon, please plan on waiting in your vehicle until your stylist is ready for you to come in for your appointment. At this time, we can not have anyone in our waiting area. Please call your stylist directly, or the salon number, when you arrive to let us know you are ready for your appointment.
- Please be sure to put your mask on prior to entering the salon.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in the salon (except between you and your stylist during your service).
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- All stylists and guests will be required to wear a mask while in the salon and to wash/sanitize hands immediately upon arrival.
- Please do not wear gloves in the salon. Our hand washing/sanitizing policy is in place to avoid cross contamination caused by wearing gloves.
- Stylists are following strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures all day long. These procedures include but are not limited to frequent hand washing, disinfecting chairs, styling stations and tools, disinfecting door handles and knobs, restrooms and all high touch areas. Capes and smocks are one time use only, per client. Each client receives a freshly laundered cape.
- Your stylist may ask you to keep your personal items to a minimum and may ask you to disinfect your phone (or any other items sitting out) with a wipe.
- Hugging, hand shaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
If you have been ill, or have been around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days before coming to the salon for an appointment.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time. The health and safety of all of our clients and staff is our number one priority. We look forward to seeing you soon at Posh Salon!
1350 Gum Branch Rd. Unit 600 Jacksonville, NC 28546
Get connected with us on social media! Visit our Facebook page to see more specials, before and after photos, and to keep up with Posh.